When I was a child and I had a tummy ache, my mother would boil water with ginger and have me drink it as a homemade remedy. It worked wonders. The knowledge that ginger can be extremely helpful in aiding digestion and relieving illnesses associated with an upset stomach has been around for centuries, appearing in many a folk medicinal remedy.
However, its applications extend far beyond just upset tummies – from hypertension to homemade salad dressings and marinades this indispensable oil is a staple in many households - including my own! I love diffusing Ginger throughout my home, especially in the fall as the days become shorter and shorter. Its spicy, earthy aroma balances my mood and gives me a little extra boost of energy in the late afternoon. We know you’ll love this flavorful and revitalizing oil plus, for this month only, we’re offering Ginger for 50%, 60% & 70% OFF!
Here are some surprising benefits of Ginger:
- Digestive Support: Ginger is commonly used to treat upset stomachs and recent studies have only supported this age-old tradition. From inhibiting ulcer growth to reducing post-op nausea Ginger continues to prove its medicinal worth. Whenever you’re struggling with diarrhea, nausea, or just plain old indigestion, it’s time to reach for your Ginger oil. When you’re on the go, a few whiffs right from the bottle can immediately reduce feelings of nausea. Stomach cramps? Massage 3-4 drops of Ginger on your abdomen. For digestive support and health add a few drops of Ginger to tea or to warm water with lemon.
- Anti-inflammatory: Inflammation is a normal part of the body’s defense and healing response. However, many diseases can cause abnormal or excessive inflammation and as a result cause pain and discomfort. Studies have shown zingibain (a key component in ginger essential oil) to be effective at reducing pain and inflammation. The warming properties of Ginger can provide pain relief when massaged directly onto stiff joints or muscles. Adding a few drops to some warm tea also promotes lymphatic health and detoxification (along with the elimination of excess water).
- Hair Care: It’s important to use natural hair products. Most regular shampoos are full of harsh chemicals that can leave your hair and scalp in rough shape. Ginger essential oil has many benefits when it comes to health of your hair and scalp. Try mixing 8-10 drops of Ginger with 8-10 drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil or Jojoba Oil. Then massage the mixture on your scalp and throughout your hair and let it sit for at least 30 minutes – then wash normally. This mixture nourishes the hair strands, stimulates growth, and helps inhibit thinning.
- Heart Health: Did you know 75 million American adults have hypertension (high blood pressure)? That’s 1 out of every 3 adults! Hypertension greatly increases your chance of having a heart attack or stroke plus it increases stress the stress put on your blood vessels and arteries. Studies have shown Ginger to be effective at reducing cholesterol and lowering blood pressure. Consuming Ginger daily can lower blood pressure levels and reduce your risk of developing hypertension by 8 percent! Adding Ginger to your daily routine is so simple plus with all the extra health benefits your heart will thank you!
Some Simple Ways to Use Ginger:
- Aid Digestion: Rub 1 – 2 drops on your stomach or add 1 – 2 drops to 8 oz. of water and drink slowly
- Muscle & Joint Relief: Massage 2-3 drops on sore muscles and joints for a warm and soothing sensation
- Ease Nausea: Calm your nerves quickly with these few steps: place a few drops of ginger in your palms, rub them together, cup your hands over your nose and mouth and take a few deep breaths
- Cooking: Add 1 – 2 drops to any meal that calls for ginger (start small it’s powerful stuff)
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take advantage of this limited time offer!
Ginger essential oil is steam distilled from the ginger root plant. It's universally loved for its warm, energizing scent, along with the plethora of health benefits it offers. Ginger essential oil can help you maintain healthy digestive and respiratory functions, plus it’s a powerful antioxidant promoter. It's also useful for dealing with nausea, muscle soreness and fatigue. As an added bonus: its unique and delicious flavor is perfect for adding to all your favorite recipes! Whether you’re using it to add delicious flavor to your dishes, sharing with friends, or diffusing through your home, at up to 70% OFF it’s the perfect time to stock up! You can’t beat these prices, so don’t wait another minute!